Old page 94s (They don't improve with age.) Newest at
- Aptitude? JBP wonders how schools are
supposed to select pupils on aptitude not ability.
- Get A Job. Martin Freil would like
to, but not if it involves a badge.
- Kate Moss. She's famous too.. Why?
asks Martin Freil.
- Jade Goodie? She's famous, and why
shouldn't she be? argues Johanna Williams.
- New Orleans. Why didn't the
world's only super-power cope better? asks Martin Friel.
- Blue Sky Thinking We're tossing this
one in the air and seeing if it comes up shiny! (Mar 1st)
- Arnie's back! Governor
Schwarzenegger of California. What next?....
R = Not suitable for little-ones,
prudes and bigots.